Monday, April 8, 2019

Google Stadia : An idea which I thought before Google


In the world of struggle where everyone is running after the money, I thought that gaming is the best hobby which gives relief and overcomes the stress of our work.  Playing games is always an ideal situation for every kind of human being and with the evolution of smartphones, gaming becomes easier for our society.
Recently Google launched a new service called "Google Stadia" and many experts believe that it will be the future of the gaming. Google Stadia basically will be a cloud streaming service so you don't need a gaming PC, laptop or any flagship smartphones in order to play heavy games like Fornite, GTA 5, etc. All the games will run on Google server so you need just an internet connection in order to enjoy yourself from this fantastic service.

Features & Release Date Of Google Stadia:


As I taught you that google stadia is a cloud service so we do not need any computer hardware including graphics card. Stadia will support gaming streams at 60 frames per second at a 4k resolution You can play games at multiple devices at any time and anywhere. Google is also trying to develop a special gaming console for stadia which can be connected directly with a server through wifi. Google already launched its beta version which was tested by few expert gamers. First, only three games will be launched on Google stadia which are Doom (2016), Assassin's Creed Odyssey and Doom Eternal. The real challenge for Google is that this service required a high-speed internet connection which probably difficult especially in Asian countries where internet speed is not good enough. Maybe 5G will solve this issue but that going to take some years to deliver high-speed internet.

Google Stadia Was My Idea:


My main point to write this article is to share my story that I thought cloud gaming idea in 2017. My computer teacher always said to me to think something unique ideas so when I become mature mentally and financially, I can implement on them. One day I tell them that I think an idea to host offline games online same like we host our site on any hosting website. He impresses with my idea so he talks with a fellow programmer and he said that there is very little chance of hosting games online. It takes a lot of space which slows down your hosting and second it is too much costly also. At that time I was using RDP for upload videos on my YouTube channels. One day suddenly an idea came to mind that why not I hosted games on remote desktop servers. I contacted my teacher and asking for his view. Well after some research and talking with some other IT experts he helps me to make my this dream into reality. He approaches some investor to give me an opportunity but no one understands it at that time and my idea becomes a just untold dream. When I hear about Google Stadia I felt a little bit disappointing but an anonymous says that:
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God.
I have many more dreams which I wanted to make them a reality and InShaAllah God helps me to follow the right direction.

Post a Comment

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search